|Address||: Jl.Teuku Umar No.25, Menteng Jakarta 10350|
|Phone Number||: (62-21) 9100163, 3158537 (Hunting-Visa, General Affairs), 3100358|
|Fax Number||: (62-21) 3149615, 3904946|
Document requirements for passport holders other than Indonesian passports:
- A passport valid for more than 6 months from arrival and an old passport.
- Recent color photographs, size 4×6 = 2 sheets, with a white background, and printouts on photo printing paper, with good print quality and clear appearance.
- English-language sponsorship letter on the company letterhead where the person works.
- If there is another person / family member who is traveling, then the name and status of the person is listed.
- If the position of General Manager, Director, President Director, or Commissioner must be accompanied by a photocopy of NPWP and SIUP.
- If you have your own business and there is no company letterhead, the letter is typed on plain white paper with a shop stamp and includes a photocopy of NPWP and SIUP.
- If sponsored by a child, attach a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate which can prove the relationship.
- If sponsored by a daughter-in-law, please attach a photocopy of the child’s marriage certificate and the child’s birth certificate which can prove the relationship.
- If you are retired, the letter will be typed on plain white paper and signed by yourself.
- If the name listed in the passport is different then attach a photocopy of the letter change name.
- If the wife joins the trip, attach a photocopy of the marriage certificate
- Print out a ticket reservation.
- If the child travels and is still in school, then attach:
- Photocopy of student card
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- The form has been filled in completely and signed by the applicant. For children who do not yet have an ID card, the parents must sign the form.
- The duration of the visa process is calculated after all the document requirements are received in full.
- For business visas there must be an invitation on company letterhead from Vietnam.
- There is no visa fees refund if there is a cancellation from the applicant or the visa is refused by the embassy.
- Visa can be accepted or rejected by Embassy, either way no refund.
- Visa prices and document requirements are subject to change without prior notice according to the Embassy.
- Visa valid only for 15 days, if it more than 15 days, you must take care of approval at the Immigration Vietnam first.