|Address||: Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No. 5, Jakarta Pusat 10110|
|Phone Number||: Information (62-21) 34359888, 34359564, 34359565/34359050/34359000|
|: Special for Student Visa (62-21) 3452016 ext 300|
- A passport valid for more than 6 months from arrival and an old passport.
- Recent color photograph size 5 x 5 = 2 sheets, with a white background, and printed on photo paper with good print quality and clear appearance (ears must be visible, if you passport using wig / wig, then the photo for embassy must use toupee / wig).
- English-language sponsorship letter on the company letterhead where the person works. If there is another person / family member who is traveling, then the name and status of the person must be listed.
- If the position of General Manager, Director, President Director, or Commissioner must be accompanied by a photocopy of TIN and Trade Business License.
- If you have your own business and there is no company letterhead, the letter is typed on plain white paper with company’s stamp and includes a photocopy of TIN and Trade Business License.
- If sponsored by a child, attach a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate which can prove the relationship.
- If sponsored by a daughter-in-law, please attach a photocopy of the child’s marriage certificate and the child’s birth certificate which can prove the relationship.
- If you are retired, the letter will be typed on plain white paper and signed by yourself.
- Financial proof of the last 3 months using photocopy of the bank statement or savings book (from the front page that listed the name and account number to the last page of the transaction).
- Photocopy of family card.
- If the name listed in the passport is different then attach a photocopy of the letter change name.
- If the wife is traveling, attach a photocopy of the marriage certificate.
- If the child travels and is still in school, then attach:
- Photocopy of student card
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- School Certificate.
- Photocopy of family card.
- Visa applicants must come to the Embassy with original documents and photocopy.
- Print out an appointment / interview schedule.
- The form is filled in https://id.usembassy.gov/id/
- The duration of the visa process is calculated after all the document requirements are received in full.
- There is no visa fee refund if there is a cancellation from the applicant or the visa is refused by the embassy.
- The success of obtaining a visa is the full authority of the Embassy.
- Visa prices and document requirements are subject to change without prior notice according to the Embassy.
|Single / Multiple||4 Days||IDR 2,950.000||Form|
- Above Prices Are Subject To Change At Any Time Without Prior Notice
- Prices Do Not Include VAT 1%