SOUTH AFRICAN EMBASSY
|Address||: Wisma GKBI Suite 705, 7th floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 28 Jakarta 10210 Indonesia|
|Phone Number||: +62-21 2991 2500|
|Fax Number||: +62-21 574-0655|
- The application form is filled in completely and signed (Form B1-84).
- A valid passport no less than 30 (thirty) days after the visit period ends.
- 2 (two) passport-size photographs (4×6 cm).
- Itinerary (flight itinerary).
- A statement or documentation confirming the purpose and length of the visit (CORPORATE SPONSORS) and proof of accommodation in South Africa such as proof of hotel bookings or invitations from the event organizer as well as proof of the legal status of the organizer in South Africa.
- Proof of Indonesian visa status, such as a Limited Stay Permit Card / KITAS (only for foreign nationals).
- Financial supporting evidence (documents must be original or legalized copies) in the form of:
- Bank account, or
- Payslips, or
- Photocopy of credit card
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate if the applicant will travel, or have traveled from or through the yellow fever area.
- Documents or other evidence deemed necessary by visa officials.
- For birth certificates and marriage certificates along with family cards must be legalized translated in English
- Supporting evidence from companies that invite in the framework of business (documents must be original or certified copy by the police in Africa) such as:
- Financial Proof
- Letter of invitation
|Business/Tourist||10 Days||IDR 1,250.000||B1-84 Form|
- Above Prices Are Subject To Change At Any Time Without Prior Notice
- Prices Do Not Include VAT 1%